CES 2019 - Intel has just announced a bunch of new 9th-generation CPUs at its CES 2019 press conference, with the new CPUs entering the Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, and Core i9 processors that don't have integrated graphics.
In October 2018 the company released three 9th-gen Core processors in the flagship Core i9-9900K, Core i7-9700K, and Core i5-9600K. Today, the company announced plans to extend this with another six processors, where integrated graphics seems to been ditched for the most part. The three fastest new additions to the product line up all don't feature iGPUs, with the new Core i9-9900KF, Core i7-9700KF, and Core i5-9600KF all shipping without integrated graphics.
Here's the full list of Intel 9th-Gen CPUs:
- Core i9-9900K - 8C/16T - 3.6/5.0GHz / UHD 630 / $488
- Core i9-9900KF - 8C/16T - 3.6/5.0GHz / no GPU / $NA
- Core i7-9700K - 8C/8C - 3.6/4.9GHz - UHD 630 / $374
- Core i7-9700KF - 8C/8C - 3.6/4.9GHz - no GPU / $NA
- Core i5-9600K - 6C/6T - 3.7/4.6GHz - UHD 630 - $262
- Core i5-9600KF - 6C/6T - 3.7/4.6GHz - no GPU - $NA
- Core i5-9400 - 6C/6T - 2.9/4.1GHz - UHD 630 - $NA
- Core i5-9400F - 6C/6T - 2.9/4.1GHz - no GPU - $NA
- Core i3-9350KF - 4C/4T - 4.0/4.6GHz - no GPU - $NA
Intel wasn't firm on when these new processors would hit the market, but it did say that it "expects these processors to start shipping at the end of January". We could see a slip into February or March, so we'll keep you updated on the movements of these new CPUs.
- >> NEXT STORY: Game Of Thrones' S8 finale eps seen by HBO CEO 'six movies'
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Dead Or Alive 6 slapped with delay, now releases March 1st