Developer Bad Habit has released the launch trailer for 'Marble It Up!', a high-speed puzzle platformer title that is planned exclusively for a launch on the Nintendo Switch.
From the trailer we can see that players will be required to adjust to jumping, bouncing, speed boosting through many different and unique courses. Each of the levels will be equipped with numerous obstacles, some being moving platforms, slippery surfaces, sharp corner and even other marbles that are on the tracks.
The title will contain 40 visually striking maps and will run at a smooth 60FPS on the Nintendo Switch. The title is planned for release on the handheld console in the NA region on September 29th and will be available for $19.99. For further information regarding the title, visit the official Nintendo Switch website listing for it here.
- Roll, bounce, and boost your way to the finish line across 40 visually striking maps!
- Runs beautifully in both docked and handheld modes at 60fps
- Unlock majestic marble skins!
- Race against your best times in Ghost Mode!
- Watch replays from the online Leaderboards (and learn from the best!)
- Use exciting power-ups to slow time, launch into the air, and glide your way to glory!
- FEEL the course with HD rumble support.
- Test your skills and smarts in an incredibly varied set of kinetic platforming puzzles!
- >> NEXT STORY: Football fans protest eSports, throw controllers on field
- << PREVIOUS STORY: AMD rumored to be preparing Polaris 30 on 12nm tech: RX 680?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de