Star Vault, developers behind Mortal Online and now Mortal Royale have announced that their 1000 player battle royale experience will soon be receiving a closed alpha. Sign ups are now available.
Mortal Royale has taken everything we know and love about Fortnite and PUBG and thrown it out the window, developers Star Vault have created a game that is absolutely massive in size, allowing for a battle royale experience like no other. Games won't consist 100 players servers, but instead will take that number to new heights by introducing 1000 player matches.
Mortal Royale is a medieval fantasy experience, players will instead be using swords, spears, magic, bows and arrows to defeat other players. Just like every other battle royale experience, players will also be required to scavenge for loot, this will not only include numerous types of weapons but armor as well. If you are interested in joining in on the closed alpha for Mortal Royale, visit the official sign up page here.
Mortal Royale features:
- World's largest battleground.
- Battle Royale on a massive scale with up to 1000 players in a match.
- Melee, Ranged, Magic and mounted combat.
- No registration required, simply login with your steam-account.
- Deep combat system with individual hit boxes all with their own armor mitigation.
- Hundreds of different weapon combinations.
- 21 Different armor sets with up to 10 individual pieces that can be mixed in million combinations.
- 60+ powerful spells.
- Free to play
- Ancestry character customization with lots of options.