Valve has started their annual Steam Summer Sale bringing insanely low prices to gamers on numerous popular titles. Let the madness begin!
The two weeks of gamers wallets screaming out for help has begun. Valve has given us crazy discounts on up to 20,000 different games, so obviously all of them cannot be listed but a selection of titles has been provided below.
For the first time PUBG is on sale, other titles on sale include: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, Dying Light and many more. If you are interested in checking out the sales visit the official Steam Sale page here.
- Far Cry 5 - $44.99 (25% off)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands - $19.79 (67% off)
- Grand Theft Auto V - $19.79 (67% off)
- Left 4 Dead 2 - $1.99 (90% off)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - $9.99 (50% off)
- Resident Evil 7 - $19.49 (35% off)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider - $17.99 (70% off)
- Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 (50% off)
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - $19.99 (50% off)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - $23.99 (60% off)
- > NEXT STORY: Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Brand new F1 2018 trailer reveals the French Grand Prix