Lian Li have announced their latest small form factor PC-Q38 Mini-ITX chassis, featuring high-quality aluminium materials, windowed side panel and a simple, yet beautiful design, the PC-Q38 is the perfect choice if you find the PC-Q37 is too big for your needs.
The PC-Q38 is built for versatility, rubber-padded aluminium feet alllow for the PC-Q38 to be converted from a tower orientation, to a desktop. An optional bracket allows a choice between SFX and ATX power supplies, again displaying the versatility on offer.
Despite the PC-Q38's light, yet spacious appearance, there is ample room for water cooling. A 240 mm radiator, graphics card up to 315mm long and CPU cooler up to 145 mm all have no trouble housing inside for your high-end building requirements.
The PC-Q38 comes with two USB 3.0 ports and a HD Audio jacks on the front panel connector and is available now for $109.99RRP.
Last updated: Sep 25, 2019 at 11:56 pm CDT
- Lancool II from Lian Li gets the mesh treatment at CES 2020
- Obsidian's new IP is basically Honey I Shrunk The Kids: The Game
- Project Scarlett devkits aren't widely available yet
- Hardly any devs are making next-gen PS5, Xbox Series X games
- Lian Li unveils the PC011D Mini, shrinking the award winning PCO11D
- > NEXT STORY: Battle.net mobile app now available for Android and iOS
- < PREVIOUS STORY: ENERMAX introduces the RevoBron power supply range