TUNAI Creative has announced their new DRUM earphones, something they call the High-Resolution Bass Enhanced Audiophile Earphone.
DRUM has been engineered from the ground up to provide great sound across the audio spectrum, with the company saying the DRUM earphones deliver "clear, high-end, rich mid-range, and powerful bass. It gets you as close to perfect sound as our environment permits".
TUNAI Creative is looking to raise $15,000 on Kickstarter to get their new DRUM earphones into consumers' ears, and at the price they're selling DRUM... it'll be an easy pledge goal to hit. Get this: TUNAI have their Super Early Bird special where if you pledge just $9, you get a pair of DRUM earphones. The MSRP for DRUM is $39.99, so this is saving $30 - crazy.
Inside, DRUM has some of the latest high-quality components from Japan Audio Society (JAS), providing the perfect mix of performance, features, and great value. We have 13mm dynamic drivers which deliver a wide soundstage and powerful base.
TUNAI has used an "ultra-thin speaker diaphragm constructed from 8 micrometre aerospace quality PET, facilitating lightning-fast response times in the speakers and extend frequency range to 40,000Hz. It provides performance exceeding the requirements of digital audio sources".
- Driver Unit: 13mm dynamic
- Diaphragm: 8um aerospace grade PET
- Frequency Response (Hz): 10 - 40,000Hz
- Sensitivities (dB/mW): 105 dB/mW
- Impedance: 35 ohms (1 kHz)
- Cord material: OFC, Oxygen free copper
- Cord Type: Y type, round cord
- Cord length: 3.3ft / 100cm
- Plug: Four-conductor gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini jack
- Wearing style: Inner ear
- Color options: Shadow Black, Sterling Silver, Shine Orange, Meadow Green and Turkish Blue
TUNAI is hoping to have the second pilot production run complete by November, with the mass production and delivery of DRUM earphones to Kickstarter backers in late November.
- > NEXT STORY: Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing