Gears of War series creator Cliffy "CliffyB" Bleszinski is working on his new game with his new studio, and starting today LawBreakers will be entering its closed beta form on the PC for select GeForce Experience members.
LawBreakers' closed beta will kick off on June 28 and end on July 3, with 20,000 GFE members receiving their LawBreakers closed beta keys. Winners will be notified through the GFE client, if they've got communications from NVIDIA allowed. If you haven't heard of LawBreakers, here's a rundown:
GRAVITY - DEFYING - COMBAT
- Choose your role from a cast of unique characters, each equipped with distinct movement skills, battle abilities and weapon combos. Fight in dynamic gravity ravaged arenas that offer players a breathtaking vertical team-based battle royal.
- Revel in unparalleled vertical violence by mastering the skills of an array of diverse antiheroes.
- Whether you kill to uphold the "Law," or are out for blood as a "Breaker," these symmetrical roles satisfy any appetite in an arena where the most skilled player and team will rise.
- Experience a futuristic America, years after a global seismic event known as "The Shattering" forever changed the landscape and even gravity itself.
- Become immersed into a raging conflict between Law and Breakers across nearly unrecognizable locations ranging from a futuristic Santa Monica to a re-imagined Grand Canyon.
MODES THAT MATTER
- Fight to the death in intense game modes that elevate the competitive shooter genre to all new levels.
- LawBreakers' signature brand of gravity-induced chaos, combined with innovative takes on multiplayer game modes, offers a truly unique and exhilarating experience.
- > NEXT STORY: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Xbox One sales to hit 63 million in 2021, says DFC