ARK: Survival Evolved has been updated with a massive list of changes and tweaks, with the new v256 patch including vacuum-sealed underwater bases, aquatic creature breeding, TEK teleporter pads and wireless generators, and four new powerful creatures.
Studio Wildcard has also made some big changes to the menu of ARK, with the Inventory UI being completely revamped - making it easier to work with your inventory in ARK. Lead Designer, Lead Programmer, and co-founder of Studio Wildcard, Jeremy Stieglitz, explains: "The new ARK Inventory UI is a total redesign of the game's former clunky interface! This visual and functional overhaul brings right-click context menus and better organization for remote inventories. It's a significant step on the road of preparing ARK for its home stretch of Early Access!".
ARK: Survival Evolved v256 patch includes:
- Mechanic: Aquatic & Amphibious Creature Breeding
- Dinos: Equus, Leedsichthys, Ichthyornis, Iguanodon!
- Structures & Mechanic: Tek Underwater Bases
- TEK Items: TEK Teleporter, TEK Mosa Saddle, TEK Power Generator
- Total Inventory Menu redesign (other UI's coming soon!)
- 1 New Hairstyle and 1 New Facial Hairstyle (male and female variants). Growable ponytails with full physics and mutton chops!
- 30+ Explorer Notes
- New Weapon: The Lasso
- > NEXT STORY: Total War: Warhammer II announced, coming to PC in 2017
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Mass Effect: Andromeda faces comparison