Here we go... DICE is being ripped apart by PC gamers right now, as the latest patch for Battlefield 1 has downgrade the graphics - with screenshots below as proof, reports DSO Gaming.
The comparison between Battlefield 1 before, and after the patch were captured by Arrogant_Amigo, which shows that the latest version looks worse than BF1 did before it was patched. The post-patch version of Battlefield 1 doesn't have tessellation on muddy terrain, and less terrain quality/decoration, reduced HBAO+, shadow resolution or shadow draw distance.
- clearly lacks tessellation on muddy terrain path - see bottom left highlighted area
- lacks previous (pre-patch) anisotropic filtering/textures - see far right highlight on rock formation textures
- terrain quality/decoration lowered, notice missing foliage and plants - see top left highlight above the muddy path
- HBAO/shadow resolution or shadow-draw distance lowered, notice cluster of plants - see middle highlight above weapon
- >> NEXT STORY: 4K content make its way to Google Play Movies
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Nintendo Switch launch games teased, 2017 will be huge