Director Cory Barlog has initiated that the God of War reboot, will not be happening at Sony's PSX 2016 later this year (Dec 3-4).
Between hardcore fans and audiences, whispers of any hope that a short snippet of gameplay may be revealed at the event, were soon shut down after he took to Twitter to drop the news.
Check out @corybarlog's Tweet:
@mostafayahya0_0 Sadly, I won't be showing anything of the game at psx, just heading there to hang out with PlayStation fans and play games.— Cory Barlog (@corybarlog) October 21, 2016
Barlog has been known for teasing audiences and revealing content at the last minute such as E3 earlier in the year. Though it's still not for certain as to whether or not this will happen again. As far as we know 2017 is looking like the most plausible date for God of War's unveiling.
Last updated: Dec 16, 2019 at 05:34 pm CST
- God of War series made into a Netflix show? The director thinks 'yes'
- God of War sequel could have just been teased in this new dev image
- Star Wars: Rogue One writer wants to write an animated Star Fox movie
- PlayStation Store has some ridiculous holiday sales on 1,000+ games
- Sony won't copy Xbox Game Pass' best feature
- > NEXT STORY: 'Deadpool' director boards 'Sonic The Hedgehog' movie
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Crash Bandicoot debuts on Netflix: Skylanders Academy