Deus Ex: Mankind Divided didn't launch onto the PC perfectly, but Eidos Montreal is constantly updating the PC version of hte game with another update that has been pushed out with increased support for DirectX 12.
Eidos Montreal has provided an opt-in preview branch of the game, with the latest version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided featuring improved support for DX12 multi-GPU build needing the latest drivers from NVIDIA and AMD. The new v1.9 build 582.1_P9 patch has the usual general fixes and tweaks for the PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided have been based on gamers' feedback. The full details:
- Players can now also close their in-game menus using the keys to open it: TAB / I / M / O / P / L.
- Fixed an issue where the diagonal walk speed was too fast, causing Jensen to make noise.
- Fixed a crash at the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue where Rucker would not spawn in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the tranquilizer rifle would no longer shoot in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue in System Rift where the "Heat Sensor" strategy page would not trigger after loading a savegame.
- 'Hold E' to open Mission Objectives/Pocket Secretaries/Strategy Pages/Etc. are mapped to the TAB key by default. This removes the interference with 'Hold E' to drag bodies.
If you're rocking a multi-GPU system, you'll have to opt into the preview build using the "dx12_mgpu_preview" branch through your Steam client. There is "graphical corruption" in this build of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, with Eidos explaining it as "in a state where we can release it to you, but we are aware that some systems might still experience issues".
- >> NEXT STORY: Samsung pulls all Galaxy Note7 phones globally, again
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Oculus disables support for Galaxy Note7