Samsung might be going through tumultuous times with the halting of sales on its explosive Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, but their PC division has just teased the new ArtPC Pulse, a new "cylindrical desktop PC" available on Amazon for pre-order, reports PCWorld.
The new ArtPC Pulse is 10.7 inches tall, with Samsung designing it with a full metal body and circular lighting - and it looks beyond slick. Amazon's listing teases removable expandable modules, with an optional 1TB HDD available separately.
Samsung will reportedly have the starting price on the ArtPC Pulse at $1199, rocking a 6th-gen Intel Core i5 processor, 256GB SSD, 8GB of RAM, an AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card, and USB Type-C and HDMI connectivity. The full specs:
- Intel 2.7GHz i5 Processor (Skylake)
- 8 GB of DDR4 RAM
- 256 GB NVMe SSD
- AMD Radeon RX 460 (2 GB)
- 1 USB-C port, four USB-A (presumably 3.0)
- Fancy colorful lighting
- Harmon Kardon speaker module included
The $1599 model will feature an Intel Core i7 processor while keeping the 256GB SSD and RX 460 graphics card, but bumps the RAM and storage to 16GB and 1TB, respectively. The $1599 model will add:
- 3.4GHz Core i7
- 16 GB RAM
- Includes 1 TB SATA HDD module (in addition to 256 GB SSD)
You can pre-order the new Samsung ArtPC Pulse on Amazon.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:48 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: League of Legends pro gamer suspended, fined after abuse
- < PREVIOUS STORY: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti might be a massive overclocker