While 65 inch is fast becoming the defacto size for large screen TV's for those that require just a little bigger, LG's OLED series can help fill that demand... But only if you've got the budget to spare.
According to The Verge, LG have now released their top-end Signature series 77" inch to the U.S. market for a grand total of $20K which not only gets you a huge display, but cutting edge features such as an insane black level, HDR, Dolby Vision and 4K to boot. The cash also gets you access to LG's "24/7 VIP service" tech support, as well as a bonus LG G Pad tablet. So all in all, you can't afford to not get one!
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:15 am CDT
- NVIDIA expands BFGD family: 88-inch 4K 120Hz OLED -- oh my goodness
- LG OLED TVs will get their NVIDIA G-Sync upgrade starting this week
- Royole reveals Alexa-enabled speaker with flexible OLED display at CES
- Panasonic's new HZ2000 OLED TVs are the first with Filmmaker Mode
- Razer's new Blade 15 gaming laptops: everything you need to know
- > NEXT STORY: iHiss scandal hits iPhone 7, hissing sounds from iPhones
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Alienware says VR will be a must-want product soon