Lenovo has just announced its first-ever FreeSync-enabled display, packing in an impressive refresh rate and an immersive curved screen.
The Lenovo Y27f Curved Gaming Monitor costs $399 and rocks a 144Hz refresh rate with 4ms response times, and comes with AMD's FreeSync technology enabled. The Lenovo Y27f sports a 1920 x 1080 Full HD TFT panel at R1800 curvature that provides a 178-degree viewing angle, and has holes for a 100mm VESA1 mounting bracket on its back. As far as ports, the display alsoHDMI1.4 and DP1.2 connectors and features a USB 3.0 hub with USB Battery Charging 1.2 (BC 1.2).
"Our latest monitor, the Lenovo Y27f Curved Gaming Monitor, is optimized for gaming. AMD FreeSync technology along with a fast 144 Hz refresh rate eliminates screen tearing, and minimizes display stutter, input lag and motion blur to display more natural movement. Combined with full high definition 1920 x 1080 resolution and the most extreme curved display to date, the monitor provides our customers with the smoothest possible gaming and a great experience," said Lenovo exec Li Jun Su.
The Lenovo Y27f Curved Gaming Monitor is available now for $399, and check below for more specifications. Be sure to drop by the product page for more info.
Lenovo Y27f Curved Gaming Monitor Specs
- Maximum Resolution 1920x1080
- Monitor Technology TFT
- 27-inch VA curved panel
- R1800 extreme curvature for immersive viewing experience
- AMD FreeSync technology synchronize the display refresh rate to GPU, eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- 144Hz refresh rate deliver the smoothest gaming experience
- Connector DP,HDMI 1.3
- Contrast Ratio 3000:1
- Display Type FHD Wide LCD
- 178°/ 178°wide viewing angle
- Extreme 4ms response time
- Native resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Tilt, lift and swivel stand with traceable scale
- HDMI1.4 and DP1.2 connectors
- USB 3.0 hub with BC 1.2 provide fast charging for mobile devices
- Rotated headphone hook and hidden cable management balance aesthetics and functionality
- Quick release 100mm VESA1 allows users hang the monitor
- Lenovo Gaming monitor OSD
- Lenovo Artery gaming monitor software
- Compliance with RoHS and REACH requirements
- Kensington Lock slot for security
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- > NEXT STORY: Final Fantasy 15 takes up almost 1/10th of PS4 HDD space
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PS4 finally gets folders in new firmware 4.00 update