SPOILER WARNING: If you want to keep No Man's Sky a total surprise you may want to look away from this post. A gamer who apparently purchased an early copy of No Man's Sky has allegedly sold the game to an impatient space explorer for the insane sum of $1,250.
Interestingly enough, the tale is spun on a sports forum called Operation Sports, where user CampBlackMamba24 claims he's acquired pre-release copy of No Man's Sky and decided to share some info. The gamer claims he bought the copy of No Man's Sky for $150 off of Craigslist, likely a pre-release review copy, and proceeded to sell it on eBay for $1,250. This is actually the same user that made the $2,000 No Man's Sky eBay listing, but he accepted the $1,250 counter offer instead.
If you do manage to somehow get an early copy, No Man's Sky's servers are already live (presumably for press copies). Here's a quick list of the gamer's general impressions and a bunch of screenshots from the forum posts for your perusal.
- Don't expect mind-blowing graphics out the box
- Don't expect to take off flying when the game starts. Must put in work
- Game was extremely smooth. No frame rate issues at all
- Expect to possibly not fire up another game for a while. I could tell in my short time that this game is gonna destroy some relationships and happy homes.
- >> NEXT STORY: PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- << PREVIOUS STORY: New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de