The latest patch for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is now out, with stability fixes, performance improvements, and more. The ability to disable VSync is now there, with the patch being auto downloaded from the Windows 10 store. Here's what to expect from the changelog:
Forza Motorsport 6: APEX - Update May 12th Changelog:
- Players can now disable Vsync in Apex (NOTE: This feature requires upgrading to a specific version of Windows 10 [OS Build 10586.318]).
- Stability and performance updates spanning a number of machine configurations, with specific focus on AMD devices
- Gameplay/objective modifications to a handful of events in both the Showcase Tour and Spotlight Series
- Improved integration between Apex and Forza Hub, as well as improved redemption flow for the free Nissan GT-R bonus car
- Additional UI fixes and general improvements, including: Expiration times for Spotlight Series events are now shown in local time; "New" UI designation now only applies to events that are actually new; Total medals available in Spotlight Series now only counts for active events