A new trailer from Bethesda shows us an inside look into some of the features that'll be in the upcoming Thieves Guild DLC pack for Elder Scrolls Online.
And it's definitely good to be bad. Larceny never looked so lucrative, and who knew that you could get away with so much. But then again, pick-pocketing even has it's challenges in the Elder Scrolls universe too. And in this expansion you'll have a new zone, new story-based content and a 12-player mode, presumably to test your pick-pocketing and robbery skills against others.
The news release makes it sound like such a glorious occupation, "As their newest recruit, you'll sneak along rooftops, steal from the shadows, and recover lost treasures to help to restore the guild's reputation." As if you'll quickly become the anti-hero. But of course, let's have you decide how great it is. The new features of the upcoming DLC are listed below.
- Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
- Hew's Bane, a new zone available to characters of all levels and home of Abah's Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters, located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell
- Hours of exciting new story content and quests that will take you through all your favorite areas of Tamriel
- A challenging, new 12-player trial: Maw of Lorkhaj
- Formidable new group bosses and delves to conquer
- The addition of new criminal activities
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
- Unique costumes, motifs, and item sets inspired by the devious Thieves Guild
- >> NEXT STORY: Hitman will run on DirectX 12, may support Vulkan
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Verizon Wireless follows AT&T's lead, now selling data exemptions