Documents and marketing materials from South Korea have revealed Samsung's upcoming line of ultrabooks, each of which should please anyone who appreciates a compact computer.
The NT900X line is, as expected, powered by Intel Skylake CPUs and Windows 10, and offers 13.3'' and 15'' models. The former pack 30 Whr batteries and micro HDMI ports; the latter pack 39 Whr batteries and full HDMI ports in addition to mini Ethernet ports. Six of the seven models features a 1920x1080 display, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC card reader.
The outlier is the NT900X3K-K36, which features a 13.3'' 3200x1800 pixel display, Intel Core i3-5005U processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of solid state storage. Measuring half an inch thick and weighing 2.4lbs, it includes a metal chassis, foldable screen, and a 44 Whr battery.
Here is the full list of models:
- NT900X3L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- NT900X3L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- NT900X3L-K78L with Core i7-6500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- NT900X5L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- NT900X5L-K38L with Core i3-6100U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- NT900X5L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
The 13.3'' 900X3L weighs only 1.9lbs and measures half an inch thick; the 15'' 900X5L weighs approximately 2.9lbs and measures about 0.6'' thick.
- > NEXT STORY: Mass Effect Andromeda may be delayed into 2017 following dev departure
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Brutal Doom performance massively improved in v20b, benchmark shows