Dell has just unveiled its latest monitors, with one of them featuring NVIDIA's G-Sync technology. Starting with the Dell S2716DG, with it being the company's first gaming-grade display.
The Dell S2716DG is a 27-inch monitor with the QHD resolution of 2560x1440, and the beautiful refresh rate of 144Hz mixed with G-Sync. The monitor includes a bunch of other goodies, such as tilt, pivot, swivel, and height adjustment. Connectivity wise you're covered, with Dell providing DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, 4 x USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.0 upstream and line-out/headphone out.
The second, less exciting model is the SE2716H and is Dell's first curved display. Dell hasn't rolled out the specifications on the SE2716H just yet, but it does feature two 9W speakers and a thin bezel. As for pricing, the S2716DG with NVIDIA's G-Sync technology is $799.99 while the SE2716H is priced at $399.99. Dell will be offering up the G-Sync model on October 20, while the SE2716H will be available on September 15.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 08:32 pm CDT
- NVIDIA G-Sync monitors to improve PlayStation 5 and Xbox Scarlett
- Dell's new Latitude 9510 laptop: built-in 5G, up to 30 hours battery
- Dell's new XPS 13: larger display and Intel's new Ice Lake CPUs
- Dell's new 86-inch 4K touchscreen is for the office, not Crysis
- Dell announces new UltraSharp 42.5-inch 4K IPS monitor at CES 2020
- > NEXT STORY: Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer