E3 2015 - Ubisoft has announced a new IP franchise at E3 2015, something known as For Honor. For Honor will let you play as one of the three great warrior legacies: a Knight, Viking, or a mysterious Samurai.
For Honor lets you step into the huge war between these three warriors, with Ubisoft describing the game as a "fast-paced, competitive experience mixing skill, strategy, and teamplay with visceral melee combat". For Honor's innovative control system is called 'The Art of Battle' giving you total control over your heroes. Each hero has their own specific skills and weapons, too.
Ubisoft's ambitious game will be available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC with some slick key features:
- Choose your hero among the three greatest legacies of warriors: Knights, Vikings, or Samurai. Able to turn the tide of battle and make their faction victorious, each warrior comes with their own weapon set and play style.
- Capture control points, and slaughter enemies with our groundbreaking multi-player mode.
- The Art of Battle control system lets you wield the weight of your weapon and feel the power and impact of each strike.
- Inspire fear in your enemies by customizing your warrior, including your chest, shoulders, and helmet.
- > NEXT STORY: Guerrilla Games unveils its open world RPG Horizon: Zero Dawn at E3
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Ubisoft teases Terrorist Hunt co-op mode for Rainbow Six Siege