E3 2015 - Ubisoft continued its E3 2015 push with the announcement of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, which is the first military shooter that is set in a "massive and responsive open world" reports DSO Gaming.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands does something special, offering up 4-player cooperative or solo play. The game has been in development at Ubisoft Paris, with other studios joining in, with Ubisoft Annecy, Bucharest, Montpellier, Milan and Reflection Studios.
Ubisoft will be releasing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
- The Terminator featured in Ghost Recon: Breakpoint for a limited time
- Ubisoft hits live service breakpoint, plans to space games out
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- Mike Laidlaw leaves Ubisoft, mystery game's future remains unknown
- Ubisoft to launch 9 big AAA games on next-gen PS5, Project Scarlett
- > NEXT STORY: Ubisoft's 'For Honor' lets you play as a Knight, Viking or Samurai
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Crytek unveils Robinson: The Journey, their first VR game