Suchao Prowphong is no newbie to master mods, showcasing his amazing ThermalThor hammer mod in mid 2014 to the public.
Hailing from Thailand, this full-time farmer is certainly nothing to scoff at and has titled his new entry 'Core X 2 furious' - it is becoming apparent that Prowphong certainly loves his action movies.
Complete with two different Intel i5 CPUs and a great white color scheme, the only other Thermaltake CaseMOD entry we have covered so far with such a setup is Stuart Tonk's (AUS) dual Intel Xeon entry.
Set as a tribute to the late Paul Walker, Prowphong urges all modders to "love what you do."
The components list is as follows:
- Case - Thermaltake Core X9 X2
- CPU - Intel Core i5-4670K
- CPU - Intel Core i7-4770K
- Motherboard - ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA X2
- Memory - AVEXIR CORE SERIES 8GB 1600MHz Kit - WHITE LIGHT X4
- Graphic Card - ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 4GB DDR5 X2
- Harddisk Drive - 2TB X2
- Solid State Drive - 256 X2
- Power Supply - Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 850W Platinum X2
- Fans - Thermaltake Riing Fans x30
- Fan Controllor - Tt commander FT X2
- Fan Hub - Commander FX 10 Port X4
More information can be found in the official build log thread.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: 'Mad Max' Blu-ray to include black & white version
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Spring Update for Battlefield 4 drops on Tuesday with new goodies