Thermaltake has been promoting its global modding competition like crazy recently, with seven modders chosen from countries around the world to represent their homeland in a 'mod-off'.
Bringing his best to the table is the Australian modder Stuart Tonks, showcasing his build which features a dual-CPU laden ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS motherboard coupled with three ASUS NVIDIA STRIX GeForce GTX 980's and no less than three SSDs.
If that's not impressive enough, the full Thermaltake watercooling setup within is finished off with a built-in 24" 1080p touchscreen.
All housed inside two Thermaltake Core X9 cases, the components list is as follows:
- CPUs - 2x Intel Xeon e5-2667s
- Motherboard - ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS
- Memory - 64GB Avexir Raiden
- GPUs - 3x ASUS NVIDIA STRIX GTX 980's
- SSDs - 3x Kingston HyperX
- Storage (HDDs) 3 or 2 Western Digital 4TB Blacks
- Power Supply - Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200W Platinum
- Fans - Thermaltake Riing Fans x22
- Pacific VGA Bridge Triple x1
- Pacific V-GTX Block - STRIX - 980 x3
- Thermaltake Pacific W2 CPU Water Block x2
- Thermaltake Pacific PT40-D5 Silent Kit Reservoir/Pump Combo x2
- Thermaltake Pacific P1 Black D5 Pump w/ Silent Kit x2
- Thermaltake Hard tubes 500mm x10
- Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 Stop Plug w/ O-Ring - Chrome x10
- Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 45 & 90 Degree Adapter - Chrome x10
- Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Chrome x10
- Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 Y Adapter - Chrome x10
- Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 Female to Male 20mm Extender - Chrome x6
- Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 Female to Male 30mm Extender - Chrome x4
- Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 Hard Tube 16mm x30
- Thermaltake Pacific RL480 x4
As this build is part of the Thermaltake CaseMOD invitational, you can vote for Stuart Tonks or any other projects here.
- > NEXT STORY: A quick look at the new Doom video game from Bethesda
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Female-only gaming tournaments continue strong with $15k for CS:GO