We've reached back to the past for this one. Ryan Hooper from KARMA IT teamed up with ASUS Australia to produce a pretty kick-ass modded system where the chassis was the promotional poster for the actual motherboard itself.
Completed back in 2012, the system components included were the top of the time - however now they're obviously a little dated. Featuring an Intel i7-2600k processor and paired with an ASUS Maxtrix GTX 580 video card all running through an ASUS ROG Maximus IV Extreme, we haven't seen a build like this one before.
The full specification list is as follows:
- Power Supply: Enermax Revolution 1050w
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus IV Extreme
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k
- Cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 620
- RAM: Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz 8-8-8-24
- Hard Drive: Corsair Force Series 60Gb SSD
- Optical: Silverstone Slim Slot loading DVDrw (rear mounted)
- Graphics: ASUS Matrix GTX-580
- OS: MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Unfortunately there aren't too many shots available of this extremely out-there build, but the pictures available are located in a couple of different environments and certainly give you a feel for how cool it was.
If you've got an awesome modded system of your own and want to share it with the world, please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]