Following our report on Daniel Woods and his amazingly simplistic Arctic Gold Parvum case build, we've stumbled across another beauty in the form of Max NB's Project Orange Horizon. This project was spotted on the Watercooled PC Facebook group.
Also utilizing a Parvum case, this modded system has set him back around $3,700 in total and must be seen in its entirety to be appreciated properly. Including SLI-GTX 780 Ti Superclocked video cards, an Intel Core i5 4690K Unlocked Quad Core and a handy 500GB Samsung 840 Evo series SSD, Max has made sure his stunning system also packs a powerful punch for any gaming he may want to take place.
What's even more impressive is the list of water cooling components on display, exceeding $800 in retail value. We understand that not all of our readers are watercooling experts (nor am I), but the sheer length of this list should at least impress you - even if you have no idea what's going on. Let's just say that he's put many hours and a lot of elbow grease into building and maintaining this beast.
- Pump: DazMode STORM D5 VARIO 8-24V Pump w/TACH cable
- Pump mod: Bitspower D5 / MCP655 Mod Kit - Deluxe White Finish
- Pump mod: Bitspower D5 MOD TOP (White "S" Model, Special Edition Version)
- Reservoir: Water Tank Z-Multi 150 - Limited White POM Edition
- CPU Block: CPU Block Summit EF (Intel) White (Model 2012)
- CPU Block mod: Summit CPU Block Intel Mounting Plate - White
- Fittings: 3x Stop Plug Fitting - G1/4″ Gloss White
- Fittings: Ball Shutoff Mini-Valve - Deluxe White
- Fittings: White Stop Plug Fitting - G1/4″ Black w/ Slot Head
- Fittings: 12mm Dual Connecting Spacer Adapter Male/Male - White
- Other: Bleeding 24-pin ATX jump start connector for power supply - Black
- Radiator: 2x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm Radiator Steel Side Panels Brass Threads Copper Chambers
- Water Block: EK-FC780 GTX Ti - Acetal+Nickel
- Water Block Backplate: EK-FC780 GTX Ti - Acetal+Nickel
- Sleeving: 5/32″ (4mm) DarkSide HD Cable Sleeving - White
- Sleeving: 5/64″ (2mm) DarkSide HD Cable Sleeving - White
- Sleeving: 5/32″ (4mm) DarkSide HD Cable Sleeving - Orange UV
- Sleeving: 5/64″ (2mm) DarkSide HD Cable Sleeving - Orange UV
If you're interested in seeing your build featured on here, please feel free to email me directly: [email protected]