CES 2015 - Audio company A-Audio has unveiled the Rose Gold Lyric On-Ear Headphones during CES, the first addition to its LUX line.
The headphones have a diamond-quilted leather band and octagonal bezels located on each ear cup. The ear cups have memory foam padding to better isolate sound and still feel comfortable. A-Audio also provided dual jacks so owners can share music with friends, along with 40mm customer drivers and anti-vibration aluminum.
The headphones will be available for early-access in February, sporting a $199 MSRP.
"With A-Audio's unique blend of luxury, premium construction and innovative sound quality, we wanted to introduce a new take on our Lyric On-Ear Headphone by offering one of the most classic yet fashionable tones, Rose Gold," said Christian Iacovelli, president of A-Audio. "The new Rose Gold Lyric On-Ear Headphones bring a feminine twist to our line of headphones, inspired by luxury auto and timepiece design."
A-Audio is a company that many of you may not be necessarily familiar with, but it makes high-quality products that sound good. I've used the A-Audio Elite HD headphones for a couple of months now, and they sound absolutely fantastic.
Last updated: Jan 11, 2015 at 12:00 am CST
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio
- JBL's new self-charging headphones have UNLIMITED battery life
- Xbox Series X packs dedicated audio hardware acceleration
- Death Stranding hits Steam June 2 with high FPS, ultrawide support
- > NEXT STORY: Six15 Technologies shows off augmented reality smart glasses
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Optoma releases NE750M, NE800M to NuForce Legacy earbuds line