Evolution Studios has been working around the clock to make it right with its PlayStation 4 exclusive Drive Club, with the latest patch for the game not only fixing up some of the issues with the game, but it is offering up some damn impressive dynamic weather effects.
Driveclub is now sitting at version 1.08, with the latest update coming in at 1.4GB, adding rain and snow to both the offline and online modes for the game. There are also two new tracks: Norway's Atlanterhavsvegen and Canada's Sinclair Pass as well as the improvements that the developer promised not too long ago. The patch provides:
- Adds the option to configure Throttle/Brake controls onto Up/Down on Right Stick.
- Adds the ability to access Club Cars when offline.
- Adds the ability to access Club Paint Jobs when offline.
- Adds track maps and stats to each track card in Single Event.
- Adds player statistics to various panels within Single Event and Challenges.
- Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
But don't worry, Evolution Studios is promising another patch before the end of the year, something that will add:
- Adds support for the Mazzanti Evantra, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download later in December.
- Adds support for the Redline Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in December. This Expansion Pack includes the Redline Car Pack and Redline Tour Pack.
- The Redline Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Mercedes SLS AMG E-Drive, McLaren F1 LM, Renault Alpine A110-50, Ferrari 458 Speciale, and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- The Redline Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Elements Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in December.
- The Elements Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- > NEXT STORY: Windows Phone owners can purchase Minecraft Pocket Edition for $6.99
- < PREVIOUS STORY: GTA V boss talks about sales bans, says it's really 'disappointing'