Microsoft has launched a new iOS app that aims at people who are into knowing what is going on with their favorite celebrities at any time. The app is called Snipp3t and it launched recently. The app lets users follow celebrities to get news in a timeline style format.
It sounds sort of like Facebook for celebs, only communications are a one-way street it seems. The news from the people followed via the app is offered in a timeline-style format with news specifically from those you follow mixed with more general trending posts.
Each of the events that are trending will have multiple media reports, images, tweets, and related videos. The app does connect via Facebook so users can sign in and share stories to the social network. The app is available now in the US and only on iOS with no word on more countries or Android/Windows Phone support.
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- > NEXT STORY: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issues warning about bitcoins
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Amazon stops offering pre-orders for some Disney films