We've already seen Samsung launch its behemoth of an Ultra HD TV in its 105-inch $120,000 screen, but now fellow South Korean rival LG has launched its new 105-inch 4K TV, too.
LG is calling its unit a 5K TV, as it runs a resolution of 5120x2160, with something LG calls CinemaScope 21:9 aspect ratio. We're looking at nearly the same price as the Samsung unit, driving up into a price of $117,000 - so this is for the rich and famous, or the 1%. It has an integrated speaker which makes it better value for money, and yes I'm kidding with that last part about it being better value for money with the integrated speaker.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:47 am CDT
- Pixel 4 XL specs confirmed: Snapdragon 855, 6GB RAM, 3700mAH battery
- LG's new 2020 Gram laptops pack 10th-gen Intel CPUs, new Wi-Fi tech
- Xbox Series X might support UltraWide monitors thanks to Samsung
- PUMA engineer $105 'Active Gaming Footwear' socks with multiple modes
- Dell announces new UltraSharp 42.5-inch 4K IPS monitor at CES 2020
- > NEXT STORY: NVIDIA releases its new GeForce 340.52 WHQL drivers
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Hilton to start letting guests use smartphones as room keys