PC & Tech Authority have just posted a bunch of pictures of their exclusive look at Gigabyte's Z87X-UD3H motherboard, and boy does it look good. The Haswell-capable board features a slick color scheme consisting of black, grey and blue.
The Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H comes with three full-sized x16 PCIe slots, three x1 PCIe slots, and still, a PCI slot. There's eight SATA ports, 4 DIMM slots, on-board power/reset/CMOS clear buttons, and a SATA power connection that will give the motherboard more power if needed. Gone are the usual molex connectors for some more power, thankfully.
We should know more about this board in the coming weeks leading up to Computex in Taipei.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- Amazon 12 Days of Deals: Canon camera prices slashed, save up to 47%
- World's smallest camera is the size of a grain of sand
- Samsung Galaxy S20 family revealed: 120Hz screens, 5G, so much more
- Capture Red Dead Redemption 2's PC beauty in new photo mode
- > NEXT STORY: Anti-child abuse ads go next-gen, use lenticular printing to show different ads based on the height of the person
- < PREVIOUS STORY: BlackBerry R10 leaks see a cheaper Q10 forming