AMD has just made an ATI Catalyst hotfix available just in time for the launch of the highly anticipated Far Cry 2 PC game, which will go on sale later today.
- Improves performance for the DirectX 9 version of Far Cry 2 on CrossFire compatible systems
- Improves performance for the DirectX 10 version of Far Cry 2 on both single and CrossFire compatible systems
The hotfix is available now for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of XP and Vista and for a whole range of graphics cards from the Radeon X1600 series all the way up to the new Radeon HD 4800 series.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- Capcom announce Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition for Nintendo Switch
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Dragon's Dogma 2 on PS5, Xbox Series X? It's possible
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- > NEXT STORY: ASUS Rampage II Extreme gets set for take-off
- < PREVIOUS STORY: ASUS Green Notebook Collection coming 12th Nov?