Title: Super Dragon Ball Z
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI GAMES EUROPE
Developer: Crafts & Meister
Launch date: July 2006
Fromthe creators of the acclaimed Street Fighter II arcade game comes SuperDragon Ball Z, a new, highly intense DBZ fighting experience unlike anyother Dragon Ball Z game. Super Dragon Ball Z features an all new DBZfighting system plus intense combos for super damage! With multipleunique special attacks and fighting styles for all 13 characters + 5secret characters, Super Dragon Ball Z gives players a more hard-core3D fighting experience in the air or on the ground, complete withenough super-fast combination moves and dynamic battle scenes tosatisfy any DBZ buff.
An all-new DBZ fighting system, with more intense combos that cause more damage than any DBZ game ever createdUnique fighting moves and styles for all 13 charactersSuper-fast combination moves and battle scenesAbility to strategically use the terrain to fight3D fighting on the ground and in the airAll new version of Mecha Frieza to unlock
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit