Title: Super Dragon Ball Z
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI GAMES EUROPE
Developer: Crafts & Meister
Launch date: July 2006
Fromthe creators of the acclaimed Street Fighter II arcade game comes SuperDragon Ball Z, a new, highly intense DBZ fighting experience unlike anyother Dragon Ball Z game. Super Dragon Ball Z features an all new DBZfighting system plus intense combos for super damage! With multipleunique special attacks and fighting styles for all 13 characters + 5secret characters, Super Dragon Ball Z gives players a more hard-core3D fighting experience in the air or on the ground, complete withenough super-fast combination moves and dynamic battle scenes tosatisfy any DBZ buff.
An all-new DBZ fighting system, with more intense combos that cause more damage than any DBZ game ever createdUnique fighting moves and styles for all 13 charactersSuper-fast combination moves and battle scenesAbility to strategically use the terrain to fight3D fighting on the ground and in the airAll new version of Mecha Frieza to unlock
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit