Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Action Platformer
Accessories: Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller
Theultimate Nintendo hero is taking the ultimate step ...out into space.Join Mario as he ushers in a new era of video games, defying gravityacross all the planets in the galaxy.
Shake, tilt and point!Mario takes advantage of all the unique aspects of the Wii Remote andNunchuk controller, unleashing new moves as players shake thecontroller and even point at and drag items with the pointer.Marioessentially defined the 3-D platforming genre with Super Mario 64, andthis game proves once again that he is king. Players performmind-bending, lowgravity jumps across wild alien terrain as theyexperience platforming for a new generation.
Game storyline: When some creature escapes into space with Princess Peach, Mario gives chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy.
Characters: Mario, Peach and enemies new and old.
How to progress through the game:Players run, jump and battle enemies as they explore all the planets inthe galaxy. Since this game makes full use of all the features of theWii Remote, players have to do all kinds of things to succeed: pressingbuttons, swinging the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk, and even pointing atand dragging things with the pointer.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features:Since he's in space, Mario can perform mindbending jumps unlikeanything he's done before. He'll also have a wealth of new moves thatare all based around tilting, pointing and shaking the Wii Remote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit