Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Action
Survivenature's most devastating catastrophes in Disaster: Day of Crisis, apanic inducing survival game for Wii. In a devastatingly short periodof time, an unprecedented wave of natural disasters has pummeled theUnited States. On top of this inexplicable series of disasters, a roguespecial forces unit has taken advantage of the chaos and seized anuclear weapon. Only Ray, a former member of an elite rescue taskforce, has decided to take a stand.
Cutting-edge physics and gripping visuals re-create the sheer terror of major catastrophes.Playersrace a car down a mountain to escape a roaring pyroclastic flow, dodgetoppling buildings during a devastating earthquake and swim for theirlives in a raging flood. No matter what happens, fight to survive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit