Title: "Too Human"
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Silicon Knights
Format: DVD for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system
ESRB Rating: Pending
Availability: Holiday 2006
Product Overview:Step into the world of "Too Human," the next-generation third-personepic action game from renowned Canadian developer Silicon Knights. Asthe cybernetic god Baldur, you are thrust into the midst of an ongoingbattle that threatens the existence of mankind. An ancient machinepresence has forced the god's hand. In the first part of a trilogy,Baldur is charged with defending humanity from an onslaught ofmonstrous war machines bent on the eradication of human life.
In"Too Human," players are treated to a nonstop barrage of action poweredby the seamless integration of melee and ranged firearms combat andfueled by breathtaking visuals enabled by the powerful combination ofXbox 360 and the Unreal Engine 3. Battles unfold in awesome scale asplayers engage with vast numbers of enemies. Gamers take it to the nextlevel by playing the entire single-player campaign in multiplayer co-opmode via Xbox Live or system link.
"Too Human" is produced bySilicon Knights, which brings a wealth of knowledge, story-based designand gameplay expertise to the next generation of video gaming.
The birth of an icon.Fight as the powerful cybernetic god Baldur battling his way throughenemy armies to become one of gaming's renowned iconic heroes. Fromweaponry and armor to combat techniques and combos, you can fullycustomize Baldur to become the best possible hero.Epic beginning to a captivating trilogy.Begin the saga of Baldur in the first chapter of an exciting three-partnarrative in the tradition of classic trilogies such as "Star Wars" and"Lord of the Rings."Explosive melee and firearms combat.It will take more than brawn and raw strength to supplant the machinehordes. Utilize a sophisticated blend of seamless melee and firearmscombat to vanquish foes near and far. Witness the fluid grace of heroesand enemies in battle as enacted by the acclaimed motion-capture groupF.A.S.T. Feel each punishing blow through advanced visual effects madepossible through the unmatched horsepower of Xbox 360 and the UnrealEngine 3.Advanced cinematic presentation.Characters and environments come to life with unparalleled visualfidelity. Experience the full excitement of combat through adynamically driven presentation system that portrays the combat withcinematic quality. Survive pulse-pounding battles against hundreds ofon-screen enemies set against the vast landscape of the "Too Human"world. A sweeping orchestral score sets the mood for heartbreak, angerand bloodlust as each tune encapsulates the gamer within the immersivegaming environment.New level of accessibility through intuitive combat.Perform Baldur's elaborate and complex combat maneuvers through thepress of a button and chain together hundreds of rapid-fire attacks andcombos with ease. Through the use of an intuitive combat system, "TooHuman" delivers gameplay that is easy to learn and rewarding to master."Too Human" will introduce combinations of weapons combat on a levelthat exceeds some fighting games, leaving players in awe.Shared experience.Conquer the world of "Too Human" alone or with friends throughadvanced, four-player online co-op gameplay through the Xbox Liveservice.Modern take on a classic story. "TooHuman" chronicles the ongoing struggle between cybernetic gods, giantmachines and mortal men on a massive scale never before seen. Play therole of a cybernetic god charged with protecting the human race againsta relentless onslaught of machines.
Developer Information:Silicon Knights is the Canadian-based development studio behindcritically acclaimed hits such as "Eternal Darkness" and "Metal GearSolid: The Twin Snakes." Building from the experience of workingdirectly with famed game developers Shigeru Miyamoto and Hideo Kojima,Silicon Knights is committed to development methodologies to elevategames to be the dominant form of entertainment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit