Conflict: Global Terror brings the Conflict series into the 21st century. Set within the modern day context of counter-terrorism, the game, using a 100% rebuilt engine, boasts radically enhanced graphics, improved order system, highly detailed characters, hi-tech weaponry and is a clear generation above previous installments.A new force in global terrorism, 'March 33', is emerging. Descendents from the ODESSA Nazis, and vehement in their task to bring about a new world order, they embark on a campaign of extreme violence and intimidation.Tasked with defeating March 33 is a rapid response counter-terrorist unit: Bradley, Jones, Connors and Foley - the heroes from the original Conflict: Desert Storm games are back.Having been betrayed by a mole within their own command unit they are ambushed and, covering their escape, Foley goes MIA...They must enlist the help of sniper Carrie Sherman to uncover March 33's plans and force the mole to show its true colours.Conflict: Global Terror will be available on PS2, Xbox and PC in Autumn 2005, with an expected ESRB Mature (PEGI 16+) age rating.Totally overhauled character appearance with incredibly detailed uniforms and faces.Superior enemy AI. Terrorists now use cover points and attack and retreat tactics in the same way a human player would.The most varied Conflict gameplay yet, taking the fight to real political hotspots around the worldGreatly improved character behaviour including vaulting over objects and walls and climbing through windows.All new physics engine with ultra-realistic rag-doll effectsConflict Global Terror is playable online.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM