Conflict: Global Terror brings the Conflict series into the 21st century. Set within the modern day context of counter-terrorism, the game, using a 100% rebuilt engine, boasts radically enhanced graphics, improved order system, highly detailed characters, hi-tech weaponry and is a clear generation above previous installments.A new force in global terrorism, 'March 33', is emerging. Descendents from the ODESSA Nazis, and vehement in their task to bring about a new world order, they embark on a campaign of extreme violence and intimidation.Tasked with defeating March 33 is a rapid response counter-terrorist unit: Bradley, Jones, Connors and Foley - the heroes from the original Conflict: Desert Storm games are back.Having been betrayed by a mole within their own command unit they are ambushed and, covering their escape, Foley goes MIA...They must enlist the help of sniper Carrie Sherman to uncover March 33's plans and force the mole to show its true colours.Conflict: Global Terror will be available on PS2, Xbox and PC in Autumn 2005, with an expected ESRB Mature (PEGI 16+) age rating.Totally overhauled character appearance with incredibly detailed uniforms and faces.Superior enemy AI. Terrorists now use cover points and attack and retreat tactics in the same way a human player would.The most varied Conflict gameplay yet, taking the fight to real political hotspots around the worldGreatly improved character behaviour including vaulting over objects and walls and climbing through windows.All new physics engine with ultra-realistic rag-doll effectsConflict Global Terror is playable online.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, step into the combat of a shinobi
- Google's game service lets you piggyback off streamers saves
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms