A new force in global terrorism, 'March 33', is emerging. Descendents from the ODESSA Nazis, and vehement in their task to bring about a new world order, they embark on a campaign of extreme violence and intimidation.
Tasked with defeating March 33 is a rapid response counter-terrorist unit: Bradley, Jones, Connors and Foley - the heroes from the original Conflict: Desert Storm games are back.
Having been betrayed by a mole within their own command unit they are ambushed and, covering their escape, Foley goes MIA...
They must enlist the help of sniper Carrie Sherman to uncover March 33's plans and force the mole to show its true colours.
Conflict: Global Terror will be available on PS2, Xbox and PC in Autumn 2005, with an expected ESRB Mature (PEGI 16+) age rating.
- Totally overhauled character appearance with incredibly detailed uniforms and faces.
- Superior enemy AI. Terrorists now use cover points and attack and retreat tactics in the same way a human player would.
- The most varied Conflict gameplay yet, taking the fight to real political hotspots around the world
- Greatly improved character behaviour including vaulting over objects and walls and climbing through windows.
- All new physics engine with ultra-realistic rag-doll effects
- Conflict Global Terror is playable online.