Conflict: Global Terror brings the Conflict series into the 21st century. Set within the modern day context of counter-terrorism, the game, using a 100% rebuilt engine, boasts radically enhanced graphics, improved order system, highly detailed characters, hi-tech weaponry and is a clear generation above previous installments.A new force in global terrorism, 'March 33', is emerging. Descendents from the ODESSA Nazis, and vehement in their task to bring about a new world order, they embark on a campaign of extreme violence and intimidation.Tasked with defeating March 33 is a rapid response counter-terrorist unit: Bradley, Jones, Connors and Foley - the heroes from the original Conflict: Desert Storm games are back.Having been betrayed by a mole within their own command unit they are ambushed and, covering their escape, Foley goes MIA...They must enlist the help of sniper Carrie Sherman to uncover March 33's plans and force the mole to show its true colours.Conflict: Global Terror will be available on PS2, Xbox and PC in Autumn 2005, with an expected ESRB Mature (PEGI 16+) age rating.Totally overhauled character appearance with incredibly detailed uniforms and faces.Superior enemy AI. Terrorists now use cover points and attack and retreat tactics in the same way a human player would.The most varied Conflict gameplay yet, taking the fight to real political hotspots around the worldGreatly improved character behaviour including vaulting over objects and walls and climbing through windows.All new physics engine with ultra-realistic rag-doll effectsConflict Global Terror is playable online.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Battlefront II microtransaction removal: 'no impact' to EA
- 4K 60FPS capture card handles Xbox One X, costs $400
- Legislators: Battlefront II is a Star Wars online casino
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ