Product: EX ZEUSPublisher: Metro3D Europe LtdDeveloper: Hyper-DevboxGenre: Mech Based Shoot'em up Platform: Playstation2Release Date: July 2004No of Players: Single PlayerRRP: £19.99THE STORYIn 2102 C.E., a giant unidentified asteroid enters the earth's orbit. It is revealed to be an alien war-machine when it unleashes an attack on the human population. Every day, thousands perish. Those who survive share rumours of an alien entity called "Diadora". The survivors took refuge below the earth's surface, narrowly escaping the alien invaders. The governing Council ordered an immediate counter-attack. The primary objective code-named: Operation "Ex Zeus" would reclaim the earth's surface using 3 experimental robots. Operation Ex Zeus' secondary objective is to investigate the alien war-machine's weakness and defeat the mysterious "Diadora". Three freedom fighters-Sophia, Dynamics and Calista are humanity's last hope for victory.ABOUT EX ZEUSThe genre of Ex Zeus is that of a heavy action mech based 3d shooter. The player has a choice of controlling 3 different robots, "Sofia" a male robot with average speed and shield protection, "Calista" a female robot with a high speed but low shield protection and "Dynamis" a heavy "male" robot with low speed but high shield protection. These three robots are leaders of a special squadron team having been called into an "invaders alien" destruction scene.Originally Ex Zeus was a hit within the arcade/coin-op market and has since been masterfully reworked for the Playstation2. The player pursues the traditional goals of defeating enemy ships and saving the world. During the course of action the player will experience many explosions, lasers, mega-bombs and other power-ups.PRODUCT FEATURESFast and furious 3D Shoot'em up style, with very powerful weapons and up to 12 different enemies and 5 different bosses.Incredible gameplay action at 60 frames per second for smooth and precise controls. Hit-bonus system and power-up rewards.Shops or garages to upgrade the robot's features and build the player's strategy.Up to 6 different levels with special traps and weather conditions.Original soundtrack with high-energy techno beat, in line with the intensity of the action.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series