Publisher: Acclaim EntertainmentDeveloper: Acclaim Studios AustinPlatform(s): PlayStation2 computer entertainment systemXbox video game system from Microsoft Shipping: Fall 2004ESRB Rating: Rating PendingPR ContactAlan B. LewisAcclaim Entertainment, Inc.(516) 656-2263[email protected]Summary:100 Bullets delivers an original action experience set in an urban noir world of conspiracy and revenge.Part hard-boiled crime story, part paranoid espionage thriller, 100 Bullets follows what happens when people from all walks of life meet Agent Graves, a mysterious figure who offers his "clients" the opportunity of a lifetime: an attache case containing the proof, the gun, and the carte blanche immunity to exact revenge on a person who's done them an irrevocable wrong. But who is Agent Graves? An emissary from an unknown government bureau? A rich man getting his kicks from granting people a personal justice where the judicial system has failed? Or is there something more sinister at work, a hidden framework that links his clients' personal dramas in a twisted game of shadowy conspiracies?Product Features:Original story and script from the creator of the 100 Bullets universe, Brian Azzarello (DC Comics' lead writer for both Batman and Superman)Art direction by Eduardo Risso, the award-winning artist of the 100 Bullets comic seriesHollywood-esque action and gameplay, including multiple weapons, hostage taking, melee, and fully interactive environmentsPlay through the game as two characters, Cole Burns and Snow Falls, intertwining good, bad, and revengeTravel from Atlantic City to LA to Paris to the Underworld of NYCAbout 100 Bullets:The series has won numerous comic book industry awards, including: Harvey Awards for Best Writer, Best Artist, and Best Continuing Series; and Eisner Awards for Best Continuing Series, Best Penciller, and Best Cover Artist. Gear Magazine called 100 Bullets "the latest comic sensation," while Entertainment Weekly gave the series an A-, stating it's a "revenge fantasy turned into a hard boiled comic book."100 Bullets the game is written by Brian Azzurello and will introduce a new character, "Snow Falls," to the 100 Bullets universe, drawn by the series artist Eduardo Rizzo
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes