Fact SheetTitle: "KameoTM: Elements of PowerTM"Publisher: Microsoft Game StudiosDeveloper: Rare Ltd.Format: DVD for the Xbox video game systemESRB Rating: PendingAvailability: January 2005Pricing: $49.99 (U.S.) estimated retail priceProduct Overview: From legendary game developer Rare Ltd. comes "Kameo: Elements of Power," a larger-than life journey full of intense combat, magnificent exploration, and innovative morph-into-monster action that allows Kameo to transform into incredible monsters to search out and battle ever-present evil.The future of the world depends on Kameo, who must capture, harness, and unleash a wide assortment of monsters to rescue three of her Elemental Ancestors and destroy the Dark Troll King who threatens the planet and its wildlife.In true Rare fashion, the world is wondrous and immense, the puzzles and challenges are brilliant, and the monster-oriented combat and exploration is innovative and unique.Key Features:Morph-into-monster action. Transform in real-time into a dazzling array of incredible monsters each with its own fantastical strengths and fighting styles. To defeat the hordes of evil, players must strategically employ 10 elemental monsters from the five Elements of Power: Plant, Water, Rock, Ice, and Fire. Evolve Kameo's powers and abilities by tracking down, capturing, and harnessing the unique powers of each creature.Unleash an impressive arsenal of attacks and weaponry. With fast-paced action, loads of enemies, and massive boss encounters, success depends on the ability to think and act quickly using a boundless monster repertoire, skillful command of attacks, and keen ability to use "quick switch" combinations. Engage in up-close combat with a wicked boxing plant monster Pummel Weed, switch over to the rock monster Rubble to launch salvos of rocks, and finish off enemies as an ice yeti named Chilla by throwing penetrating ice spears. Players have the freedom to use roughly 30 unique attack and exploration abilities, with the ability to enhance their skills through a variety of upgrades.Innovative combat system. A sophisticated combat scoring system will track players' effectiveness to outmaneuver, fight, and destroy the enemy. Vanquish foes with quick, brutal attacks using the environment and a combination of monsters.Monstrous exploration. Monsters are key for combat, but also vital tools for exploration. Crafty use of monsters coupled with agility and timing is critical to unlocking new worlds, solving environment puzzles, and avoiding obstructions, traps and enemies. Use monsters to tunnel underground, climb ice walls, jump ramps, blow up obstacles and much more.Action-packed journey across an immense world. Explore a vast and magical world filled with lush environments, wondrous creatures, clever puzzles and big challenges. Gorgeous 3-D environments with sprawling hills, fertile valleys, and threatening lairs cover multiple fantasy-style locations and the dangerous Troll Castle. Battle relentless armies, go toe-to-toe with powerful elemental trolls, and confront daunting, yet outrageous, bosses.Developer Information:United Kingdom-based Rare, one of the world's leading video game developers, was founded in 1985 by Chris and Tim Stamper. Rare has been the mastermind behind some of the most popular video games in history, including such global multimillion sellers as "GoldenEye 007" and "Perfect Dark."
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard