This high-fantasy action adventure utilizes 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, providing new character classes and races to choose from. Enhancements such as auto-balancing game-play and an upgraded Infinity Engine will allow for more dynamic battles than ever before. Icewind Dale II will appeal to both action-RPG fans and players new to the genre. And while there is no shortage of RPG greatness, in fact the RPG fan will be seeing quite a large array of quality titles within the next few months, Icewind Dale II is set to impress on all levels.
Features: Create your own band of adventurers with new 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons feats, skills and Character Classes: The Barbarian-A fierce nomadic warrior of the north. The Monk-A master of unarmed combat. The Sorcerer-A natural spell caster, tainted with the blood of dragons. Auto-balancing game-play balances the conflict to match your skill level. Real-time combat with the ability to pause at any moment to refine your strategy. Jump right into the game with a pre-made party or tailor each character to your liking. New playable races such as the sinister Dark Elf, and the skull-smashing Half-Orc add to an extensive selection of character options. Take up a battle axe in each hand and cleave through your foes using the ultimate Two-Weapon fighting style. Cast over 300 powerful spells, clash with fierce new monsters, and collect hundreds of new items on your journey. Improved multiplayer support for up to 6 players for the ultimate gaming experience.
Icewind Dale II isn't an extremely power hungry game, so you should be safe with atleast a 500Mhz processor, 128MB of RAM and a direct X compatible soundcard and videocard. For multiplayer, broadband is not essential but a nice luxury if available.
Icewind Dale II is set to be released in quarter 3 2002, which isn't to far away, so you will be casting spells and kicking ass with dual battle axe action in no time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Expert opinion: the best online privacy tool (sponsored)
- 10 new minutes of Anthem gameplay: boss fight, story & more
- FoxNext chooses the Nintendo Switch for Alien: Blackout
- Fire Emblem characters return in Smash Bros. Ultimate event
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Trailer shows the challenges of Etrian Odyssey Nexus
- Team Jolly Roger Announces launch Date For Real-Time Space-Ballistic Tactics Game 'Worbital'
- Music Card Game Upstart WOWs Top Musicians Worldwide with Their First Product
- Stardock Announces Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Expansion
- Zerouno Games: Use your two neurons with Bleep Bloop. Launch Trailer Available