This high-fantasy action adventure utilizes 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, providing new character classes and races to choose from. Enhancements such as auto-balancing game-play and an upgraded Infinity Engine will allow for more dynamic battles than ever before. Icewind Dale II will appeal to both action-RPG fans and players new to the genre. And while there is no shortage of RPG greatness, in fact the RPG fan will be seeing quite a large array of quality titles within the next few months, Icewind Dale II is set to impress on all levels.
- Create your own band of adventurers with new 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons feats, skills and Character Classes:
- The Barbarian-A fierce nomadic warrior of the north.
- The Monk-A master of unarmed combat.
- The Sorcerer-A natural spell caster, tainted with the blood of dragons.
- Auto-balancing game-play balances the conflict to match your skill level.
- Real-time combat with the ability to pause at any moment to refine your strategy.
- Jump right into the game with a pre-made party or tailor each character to your liking.
- New playable races such as the sinister Dark Elf, and the skull-smashing Half-Orc add to an extensive selection of character options.
- Take up a battle axe in each hand and cleave through your foes using the ultimate Two-Weapon fighting style.
- Cast over 300 powerful spells, clash with fierce new monsters, and collect hundreds of new items on your journey.
- Improved multiplayer support for up to 6 players for the ultimate gaming experience.
Icewind Dale II isn't an extremely power hungry game, so you should be safe with atleast a 500Mhz processor, 128MB of RAM and a direct X compatible soundcard and videocard. For multiplayer, broadband is not essential but a nice luxury if available.
Icewind Dale II is set to be released in quarter 3 2002, which isn't to far away, so you will be casting spells and kicking ass with dual battle axe action in no time.