GIGABYTE was one of the best AIB partners for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10 series, with a strong line up of graphics cards, where at its peak, was led by the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming.
The company has since rebranded its enthusiast product line with the AORUS brand, something we've seen before in gaming laptops - and now, in their graphics card range. The flagship product from the company is the new AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G, which sees a blend of everything the company learned with its former, and current graphics cards - with a touch of AORUS.
The AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G is mostly the same as the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming, except that there are some tweaks to its design, cooling technology, and packaging.
This article will be a preview of things to come, with a full review of the card against multiple other cards coming in around a week or so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo adds 3 new NES Games to Switch Online service
- Super Smash Bros. UItimate patch 'next week', kills replays
- Noise complaint results in cops battling in Smash Ultimate
- The Game Awards 2018 viewership doubled over last year
- Smash Bros. Ultimate sales reach 1.3 million units in Japan
- Next Skin Serum Reviews: Price, Shark Tank and Where to Buy
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender