GIGABYTE was one of the best AIB partners for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10 series, with a strong line up of graphics cards, where at its peak, was led by the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming.
The company has since rebranded its enthusiast product line with the AORUS brand, something we've seen before in gaming laptops - and now, in their graphics card range. The flagship product from the company is the new AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G, which sees a blend of everything the company learned with its former, and current graphics cards - with a touch of AORUS.
The AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G is mostly the same as the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming, except that there are some tweaks to its design, cooling technology, and packaging.
This article will be a preview of things to come, with a full review of the card against multiple other cards coming in around a week or so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard