The next generation of 14nm CPUs from Intel is finally here, with Intel's Broadwell microarchitecture ushering in a new era of mobile computing. Intel is on track for its 5th generation Core series launch with 10 new dual-core SKUs with a TDP of only 15W, and 4 new dual-core SKUs featuring new Iris Graphics 6100 and a TDP of 28W.
While the new CoreM featuring Broadwell has already been launched, these new CPUs will put the Broadwell microarchitecture in a higher gear with a stronger overall performance package.
By the end of January, we should see more powerful devices with Broadwell inside, and in mid-2015, we will see the higher TDP 5th gen Core processors.
While CoreM is meant for much more slim devices such as powerful tablets, the Core series will be more focused on powerful computing platforms in the enthusiasts and business mobile notebook and 2-in-1 segments, mini desktop PCs, and AIOs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications]
- Page 2 [New Line-Up]
- Page 3 [5th Gen Core Series Platform Hardware Improvements]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz