The next generation of 14nm CPUs from Intel is finally here, with Intel's Broadwell microarchitecture ushering in a new era of mobile computing. Intel is on track for its 5th generation Core series launch with 10 new dual-core SKUs with a TDP of only 15W, and 4 new dual-core SKUs featuring new Iris Graphics 6100 and a TDP of 28W.
While the new CoreM featuring Broadwell has already been launched, these new CPUs will put the Broadwell microarchitecture in a higher gear with a stronger overall performance package.
By the end of January, we should see more powerful devices with Broadwell inside, and in mid-2015, we will see the higher TDP 5th gen Core processors.
While CoreM is meant for much more slim devices such as powerful tablets, the Core series will be more focused on powerful computing platforms in the enthusiasts and business mobile notebook and 2-in-1 segments, mini desktop PCs, and AIOs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications]
- Page 2 [New Line-Up]
- Page 3 [5th Gen Core Series Platform Hardware Improvements]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases