With so much performance on offer, there's no reason to overclock this system, and because of that we thought it was the perfect reason to overclock it! - We pushed both the CPU speed up and the video cards up.
With the i7 2600k sitting in our GIGABYTE P67A-UD7 we changed the divider to 45 which meant our CPU was running at a cool 4.5GHz.
We also pushed the video cards up a little, moving from 880MHz on the core and 5500MHz QDR on the memory too 920MHz on the core and 5800MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Thanks AVADirect & GIGABYTE]
- Page 3 [Thanks Sapphire, Western Digital & Thermaltake]
- Page 4 [Thanks Corsair]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 7 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]