Last year we took a look at the very first audio product from long time memory manufacturer, Corsair. We were impressed to cut a long story short; it was a great headset. In fact, it was one of the best through our doors, and for a seriously competitive price.
We actually made reference to how much we are looking forward to an expansion of this series in the coming months, after this headset got chosen for a special encore mention in the XMAS Buyers Guide.
And expanded it was; this to the tune of two fresh from the drawing board desktop speaker systems. The first is a fairly standard looking affair. But the second (high-end) model, well, haven't they been busy engineers at Corsair HQ over the time between products.
By now surely interest levels have been raised somewhat, and not without good reason. Let's get to the bottom of what makes this such a special little 2.1 system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit