Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w
The humble power supply was what ultimately started the whole upgrade process. For a while now I've been running a 1500w Thermaltake power supply that has never missed a beat. The introduction of the P55 testbed meant I needed another PSU and I had a Corsair HX750 floating around. In the effort to organize a new PSU for my new AMD machine we ended up getting three brand new PSUs from the good folks at Corsair.
The AX1200 was the weapon of choice, and while probably overkill on two of the testbeds, it's the perfect choice for my main X58 video card testing testbed. And because uniformity was wanted, we ended up with three. These units have been getting the thumbs up from folks all over the world and I can see why. They're a beautiful all modular unit that gives us an absolute bucket load of power.
I can honestly say that a few years ago the last power supply I thought I would be recommended to people would carry the name Corsair, as you just didn't think it would be something the company would get into, but they've really nailed the target audience with these units. I kind of wish I needed some headphones as well so I could check out the new HS1s. Again, another product you wouldn't think Corsair would be looking at.
You can check out the unit over at the Corsair website here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w]
- Page 3 [esS esS Dee Goodness]
- Page 4 [Cases w00h00]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases