Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w
The humble power supply was what ultimately started the whole upgrade process. For a while now I've been running a 1500w Thermaltake power supply that has never missed a beat. The introduction of the P55 testbed meant I needed another PSU and I had a Corsair HX750 floating around. In the effort to organize a new PSU for my new AMD machine we ended up getting three brand new PSUs from the good folks at Corsair.
The AX1200 was the weapon of choice, and while probably overkill on two of the testbeds, it's the perfect choice for my main X58 video card testing testbed. And because uniformity was wanted, we ended up with three. These units have been getting the thumbs up from folks all over the world and I can see why. They're a beautiful all modular unit that gives us an absolute bucket load of power.
I can honestly say that a few years ago the last power supply I thought I would be recommended to people would carry the name Corsair, as you just didn't think it would be something the company would get into, but they've really nailed the target audience with these units. I kind of wish I needed some headphones as well so I could check out the new HS1s. Again, another product you wouldn't think Corsair would be looking at.
You can check out the unit over at the Corsair website here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w]
- Page 3 [esS esS Dee Goodness]
- Page 4 [Cases w00h00]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Denuvo DRM is coming to mobile phone games
- Capcom preps you for Iceborne with this helpful infographic
- Ubisoft to invest in new IPs and ramp up game dev teams
- Switch Lite vs normal Switch in side-by-side comparison
- Farming Simulator 20 begins harvesting the Nintendo Switch in Q4 2019
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems