Dream Machines DM1 Pro Gaming Mouse
The shape of the DM1 Pro is identical to the S model, where we find a nearly flat slope at the front, a high center, and a gentle curve towards the back, along the top edge. The left side of the mouse offers an additional pair of buttons, placed well for easy use, and are found along the body line. The lower section is concave, and aids in allowing your thumb to grab the mouse for lifting.
The heel of the mouse expands from side to side, with one smooth surface, and higher up on the mouse we see the DM logo. Also, all surfaces of this mouse give it a matte finish due to the rubberized coating used on all of the top sections.
The right side of the DM1 Pro is a mirror image of the left side, except that with this being a right-hand mouse, there are no buttons to be found. The lower section is concave still and fits the pinky finger well so one can easily lift from both sides of the DM1 Pro.
Along the front edge, we see the main buttons follow the curve shape of the mouse, and are rounded at their edges. These are separated by a center section, and on the front edge, we see the USB cable emanating from the center as well.
On top of the DM1 Pro, we find the rubberized, clear scroll wheel. Behind it, we see a shield-shaped button, and this one is used to cycle through the five DPI settings, and will change the LED backlighting with each step.
Under the DM1 Pro, we find three feet supporting the mouse so that it will glide effortlessly on any surface. One wider foot is found at the front, just above the product sticker and centralized eye of the sensor. The back of the mouse is fitted with a pair of feet, one to either side, and there is also a quality control sticker present to say this DM1 Pro has been tested and passed.
The cabling coming out of the mouse is rubberized, but it then has a red and black braided sleeve ran over it for a bit of added style. This 1.8-meter cable has a Ferrite choke inline and terminates with a standard USB 2.0 connection, which has been gold-plated as well.
PRICING: You can find the Dream Machines DM1 Pro Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Dream Machines DM1 Pro Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset