The X150M-Pro ECC features GIGABYTE's advanced mode UEFI BIOS. Customization options are minimal, and there is little to no flare, which is not a negative in this case. All the settings you might require are present to configure boot options and the different controllers on the motherboards.
Fan control is possible for most of the headers through some basic profiles (standard, full speed, silent) and a manual mode with PWM/C slopes. The only thing I didn't find was an option to enable or disable ECC memory support, I have asked GIGABYTE for a BIOS with this option.
The X150M-PRO ECC doesn't support all the consumer software that you might get with one of GIGABYTE's Z170 motherboards since it is targeted towards business and workstation users.
Since the motherboard doesn't overclock, programs such as EasyTune aren't required. Nevertheless, GIGABYTE's version of cFOS network monitoring software, APP Center, AutoGreen, @BIOS, and ON/OFF Charge2 are included to name a few.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for $119 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for £87 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now