The X150M-Pro ECC features GIGABYTE's advanced mode UEFI BIOS. Customization options are minimal, and there is little to no flare, which is not a negative in this case. All the settings you might require are present to configure boot options and the different controllers on the motherboards.
Fan control is possible for most of the headers through some basic profiles (standard, full speed, silent) and a manual mode with PWM/C slopes. The only thing I didn't find was an option to enable or disable ECC memory support, I have asked GIGABYTE for a BIOS with this option.
The X150M-PRO ECC doesn't support all the consumer software that you might get with one of GIGABYTE's Z170 motherboards since it is targeted towards business and workstation users.
Since the motherboard doesn't overclock, programs such as EasyTune aren't required. Nevertheless, GIGABYTE's version of cFOS network monitoring software, APP Center, AutoGreen, @BIOS, and ON/OFF Charge2 are included to name a few.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for $119 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for £87 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Note line isn't dead: Note 8 is coming
- Tekken 7 launches June 2, 2017, has season pass
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni