Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging may seem plain, but there is a certain elegance in its presentation because of this. On the top of the box, you are given the company name along the top, a large image of the mouse in the middle, and the DM1 Pro S name along the bottom.
Lying the box down, we see more of the DM1 Pro S imagery on this longer side. This time, we see the left side view of the mouse, and as it was on the cover, illuminated with red LED lighting.
On this smaller side of the box, we are given the Dream Machines company logo at the left end, followed with a bar code sticker that also includes the serial number that corresponds to the one found on the bottom of the DM1 Pro S.
Spinning the box around, we are greeted with an image of the DM1 Pro S, this time from the right side of it.
The last side of the packaging starts like its opposing side does, with the black band sporting the DM logo. This time, though, rather than a sticker, we are given the DM1 Pro S naming in a clean and easy to read font.
On the bottom of the box, this is where you will find the specifications just like what we covered on the last page. Near the bottom of the panel, we see Dream Machines has employed TEST-GEAR.PL to help with the designing, and to the right are two site addresses, one of which is the main site written in Polish, and the second address is in English.
After lifting the lid off the box, and removing literature, extras, and a layer of foam, we can see the mouse inside of the box now. The cable is bundled tightly and resting next to the DM1 Pro S, and it is all wrapped around the sides and below it with a soft and cushy foam to keep this mouse safe during its travels.
The literature shipped with the DM1 Pro S is simple and easy to follow. It says to connect the mouse, wait for Windows to recognize it, and then enjoy the new mouse. Dream Machines also sends a second set of feet with their mouse, as they know it will extend the useable life of the mouse, and if like us you take things apart, you can then opt to put brand new feet over the screw holes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4