Benchmarks – SMB Workloads
In testing with workloads, I found the 3204T to excel in RAID 0 with an average of 350, more IOPS than any other appliance I have tested. With that, said database and file server gathered the best results at 700 IOPs while Email produces a touch over 600 and Web Server was the lowest at 500 IOPS.
RAID 5 closed the gap slightly, but the ASUSTOR unit still managed close to 800 IOPS in Database, 700 in File Server and 600 in Email, Web, and Workstation.
RAID 10 has the ASUSTOR reaching over 1000 IOPs in our Database workload. File server touched just over 750 IOPS while Email Server and Workstation a smidge under 600 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find the ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS retails for $397 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS retails for £400 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology