Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum Gaming Mouse
The Sagitta Spectrum is offered with an egg-shaped top, which lends to any grip style and game type. The matte black across the top also rolls down the back, while the bulk of this side is a convex plastic panel that is reflectively shiny. At the top of this section, we find two buttons, but these are also rubber coated.
As the rubberized antimicrobial coating runs from front to back, we find a Tesoro logo on the heel. Once powered, LED light shines through this and is one of two, individually controlled, light zones.
The right side resembles the left quite a bit with the lines, but there are no buttons here, and the shape of this side has gone from convex to a wavy pattern, to give the ring and pinky fingers someplace to grip, even with a shiny surface.
Looking at it from the front, we see that the shiny plastic is found in two places here as well. Between the main buttons, the shine runs back behind the scroll wheel, and we also see it below, where the USB cable is emanating from, right in the middle.
The rubberized scroll wheel offers grip, and the tension between the scroll clicks is high, so no accidentally shooting past the next weapon. Behind the wheel is the last of the buttons, and while it is programmable, its default function is to switch through DPI settings.
Under the Sagitta Spectrum, we find that it is called the TS-H6L as the sticker around the eye of the sensor shows. To support it, there are two feet in play, which wraps around the sides, at both the top and the bottom.
In total, there are 1.8 meters of black, braided, cabling which comes with a strap to wrap up the wire in a hurry, when you want to travel to a friend's house with it. The end of the cable has a molded cover with the Tesoro name on it and connects to the PC with the gold plated USB 2.0 connection.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum H6L Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum H6L Gaming Mouse retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now